Supreme Court upholds healthcare law in Obama triumphWASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court upheld President Barack Obama's healthcare law on Thursday in an election-year triumph for him and fellow Democrats and a stinging setback for Republican opponents of the most sweeping overhaul of the unwieldy U.S. healthcare system in about a half century.
- Rockies blank the Giants to win fourth in a row
- In Syria’s shadow, Iraq violence presents new test for U.S.
- Igor Sikorsky (1889)
- Jessie J Is Ready For Her Suit & Tie! She & X Factor UK Winner Opening For Justin Timberlake In Dublin! (Stardirt)
- Elisabeth Moss Loves Jon Hamm’s Peen, But Thinks Jeremy Piven’s ‘Unprofessional!’ Watch Her Confessions HERE! (Stardirt)
- ???????????HP4696 (Stardirt)
- Michael Clarke Duncan?s Grave Desecrated By A Racist!!! (Stardirt)
- Reds hit way past Cubs
- Lackey goes 7 strong as Red Sox pound Indians
- Judge rules against ‘America’s toughest sheriff’ in racial profiling lawsuit